DVMs - Gainesville Veterinary Hospital in Georgia is Expanding!!!
AmeriVet Partners Management, Inc.
Location: Gainesville, Georgia
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Gainesville Veterinary Hospital is a two-doctor, full service veterinary hospital that has been serving Gainesville and Hall County for the last 60 years. The hospital is located on the north side of Gainesville, only a few miles from beautiful Lake Lanier! We are seeking a veterinarian to join us about 3-5 days each week - your choice! We are currently open Monday-Saturday and closed on Sunday. After hours emergency care is referred to our local emergency hospital, so no after hours or on call.
Our facility is a modern building with four exam rooms, digital radiography, dental suite, up-to-date surgery suite, in-house lab equipment, laser therapy, ultrasound, computerized records, and more. Our staff is well trained and employs a team approach to ensure quality and compassionate care for our patients.
Our Doctors Enjoy:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health Benefits including Vision and Dental Benefits
• 401k with Match
• Continuing Education Allowance
• Paid Time off
• Student Loan Repayment Program for Qualified Applicants
• Excellent quality of life.
We are seeking an experienced or new graduate veterinarian that is compassionate and care-minded with the ability to develop relationships with our clientele. Our ideal veterinarian must be able to deliver a comprehensive physical exam, possess the ability to form a diagnosis utilizing appropriate diagnostics, formulate a treatment plan and discuss options with our clients. Surgical and dental skill is not mandatory but is a plus! One must be able to maintain medical/surgical records and coordinate with our other veterinarians to maintain quality care.
· Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree with a license to practice which is in good standing in Georgia
· DEA license
· Professional Appearance and a positive attitude
· Commitment to providing quality medicine and treatments
· Great communication skills with both staff and clients
· Work as part of our team to deliver compassionate care to patients, offer a high standard of medicine, and uphold the Veterinary Code of Ethics.
Check out our website to get to know us a little better.