Are you an experienced veterinarian seeking a fulfilling career?
Roanoke Animal Hospital has a place for you! Our wonderful practice is now seeking an energetic and compassionate Veterinarian to join our team! If you are outgoing, able to easily connect and communicate with patients and team members alike AND are passionate about providing high levels of clinical care in the exam room as well as in the surgical suite- RAH is the place for you!
**$100k--$135k Base Salary (varies based on qualifications/experience)
Roanoke Animal Hospital is Eastern North Carolina’s premier full-service veterinary hospital. Our modern three doctor practice offers a wide variety of cutting edge medical, surgical, and dental treatment options to a loyal and compliant clientele. Our doctors enjoy the support of a cohesively trained, cheerful staff, and a sustainable work-life balance. New graduates are encouraged to apply, as our tenured veterinarians provide thoughtful and thorough mentorship.
As the Veterinarian, you will enjoy:
- Base Salary + production
- Student Loan Repayment Plan, Retention Bonus, Sign-On Bonus, Health Insurance Reimbursement, Vacation Allowance, Relocation Assistance or Donation to a charity of your choice!
- benefits package including health, dental, vision, ancillary coverage & 401k
- Attractive PTO and a rotating schedule which will provide a healthy work-life balance from large blocks of days off, including weekends and no on-call hours required
- $2,000 in CE and in addition we will pay for Licensing, DEA, dues & fees
Our multi doctor practice enjoys the support of a well-trained and highly utilized technical support staff along with high quality diagnostic, treatment, and surgical equipment, allowing you to practice in an encouraging, supportive environment.
· Fully equipped surgical suite, offering a variety of soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries
· Ultrasound and Echocardiogram
· Digital radiology- including dental!
· Reproductive services
· Full-service boarding, grooming, and daycare
The Veterinarian is responsible for medical and surgical care of patients in the exam room and in the hospital. This includes maintaining client relationships and effectively communicating the care, needs and condition of their pet. Medical records are maintained in an accurate and legible manner and estimates are presented to clients in advance of care, as appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of North Carolina
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- excellent verbal and written communication, ability to be empathetic and compassionate, and outstanding collaboration with other members of the RAH family