Full time Associate Veterinarian for a premier small animal hospital located in the Chicagoland area (new grads encouraged to apply). Flexible schedule, typically a 4-day work week!
We are looking for a full-time veterinarian at Deerfield Animal Care Center. This brand new, beautiful facility is open for business after a recent remodel. You will work alongside well-trained team members who will assist you in your development as a doctor and in making a difference in the lives of pets and people. Join our team with access to the latest equipment - digital radiographs and digital dental radiographs, full in-house lab work, brand new ultrasound, access to CT, in house orthopedics from fracture repair to TPLOs and overnight hospitalization. We believe in team guided mentorship and opportunities to grow through collaboration, continuing education and consistent communication.
In this role you will:
· Work closely with our clients and their pets
· Provide patients with a high level of patient care
· Work in a team environment
· Possess a broad knowledge of preventative and sick veterinary medicine
· Use good judgment in patient assessment, diagnostics and therapeutics planning, along with the ability to identify and communicate this knowledge to team members and clients
To be successful in this role you will need to:
· Enjoy working individually and as a team with a great work ethic
· Have strong people skills, focused on quality of care and excel at assuring client satisfaction
· Excel at communication skills
· Have a commitment to excellent client service
· Possess strong organizational skills
As an employer of choice, we will provide you:
· Continuing Education
· Membership Dues and Licenses
· Paid Time Off
· Veterinary Services at a Reduced Rate
· Both surgical and medical mentorship
Our practice is a busy small animal practice that specializes in providing high quality, compassionate and convenient care for our patients. Our employees enjoy working here because we recognize the importance of the relationships between humans and animals and we see our clients and patients as extended family. You can find us on the web at www.deerfieldanimalcarecenter.com.
All interested candidates please apply online or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal Number: 5028
About Deerfield Animal Care Center
The veterinary profession isn’t like any other—it’s the only field predicated on the love of a patient who can’t tell you what’s hurting and can only look to you for help. It takes a special kind of person to do that job, or the jobs supporting that job. NVA doesn’t create those special people—we find them, cultivate them, and give them resources and opportunities to do what only they can do. Whether treating patients, managing a pet resort, or serving hospitals from NVA’s Support Center, NVA’s animal professionals are caring people, united by a love of animals. NVA is proud to honor that connection and is committed to serving our team members by providing them with the tools, support, and freedom to be the professionals they’ve always wanted to be.