We at Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital are excited about the opportunity to add another team member to our group! Are you a Veterinarian that's looking for the following?
• A Veterinary team that focuses on excellent customer service, trusted client education and clinical excellence.
• Flexible scheduling and work-life balance.
• Loyal and dedicated clients who appreciate education and building relationships.
• A desire to grow and enjoy our wonderful profession.
• An excellent compensation and benefits package.
Our goal at Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital is to be this and more to you.
Who we are:
Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital is a busy 9 doctor practice and has 2 locations, one in North Raleigh and one in Wake Forest. We are a small animal practice offering an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurial individuals seeking future new practice and partnership expansion. We are searching for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy the steep learning curve a busy modern practice will provide them. We have exceptional diagnostic services and equipment, digital x-ray, laparoscopy, digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, well trained team oriented staff, and fully computerized records. We offer many other services including Preventative Care, Surgery, Dentistry, boarding, grooming and in-home pet sitting.
Our hospital is located two hours away from the beautiful mountains and yet two hours away from the summer days of beach and sun. Our compensation package includes competitive salaries, bonuses, full health insurance coverage, 401K, paid vacation, and continuing education. A mentoring program is available for new graduates.
What we offer you:
• A cohesive team that works together for the greatest patient outcomes.
• A 12-week structured mentoring program. This program is extensive and information rich and will be catered to your needs as an experienced doctor or newer doctor to prepare you for general practice success.
• High technician to doctor ratio, a well-trained, team oriented, empowered support staff team.
• Supportive, educated clientele who want the best for their pets.
• An excellent compensation package and an incredible benefits package including paid vacation, health, vision, dental, 401k plus match, and pet care discounts.
• CE, and licensure.
• Flexible scheduling and work-life balance so you can enjoy all that Raleigh has to offer.
Who we are looking for:
• An outstanding, energetic, veterinarian.
• Must be efficient and focused on excellence in medicine and general surgery.
• A strong communicator who loves building relationships with clients.
• A person who possesses strong emotional intelligence.
We have two locations, one in north Raleigh and another in Wake Forest. There is lots to do in the surrounding area. Umstead State Park has 5,599 acres to explore with paved and off-road trails for biking, hiking, & running. In Wake County you can have it all where you can choose to spend a day at the beach or a day in the mountains. If Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital is what you are looking for, we would love to talk to you about joining our team! Apply today! For more information contact Kellie Conley.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Job Type: Full-time
About Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital
Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital is a progressive, small animal, nine Dr. practice. Our practices offer routine surgery as well as advanced surgical procedures such as laparoscopic surgery, orthopedic surgery, and exploratory surgery. We also offer in-house ultrasound, dental cleaning with dental x-rays, radiology, and in-house laboratory. Complete Pet Care is always looking to advance their medical care through new, innovative technologies. In addition, we have a boarding facility, grooming, doggy daycare.