"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
At Veterinary Healthcare Associates we believe that our pets are a special gift that allow us to experience the joy of unconditional love in an imperfect world. This belief drives us each day to live our mantra of "Helping people by helping their pets" and striving for our goal of "The love of a pet in every person's life."
This unified vision defines our culture, attitude and behavior and attracts the kind of dedicated and passionate team members who embody our core values of compassion, excellence, integrity, teamwork, communication and empowerment. Fostering and building trust is the foundation of our VHA family and we strive to create an environment that allows each team member to achieve their potential and contribute to the synergy of the practice.
- Are you the type of individual who embraces the human-animal bond with true heart felt compassion for people and their pets?
- Do you live by code of unwavering ethics, honesty and integrity?
- Do you believe that clear, open communication is the foundation for success?
- Does the pursuit of excellence fuel your passion for learning and development?
- Are you the kind of team member that knows ‘teamwork makes the dream work’ through collaboration, respect and fun?
- Do you know there is endless potential within each of us? We do! And we empower our team member for individual and collective success.
What are you waiting for? Your search is over! You have found The VHA Way.
Veterinary Healthcare Associates is a veterinarian owned small animal practice that encourages a self-directed and entrepreneurial work environment. For over 30 years, VHA has proudly served the Central Florida community by delivering outstanding patient care and unmatched client service. Our practice offers a diverse and challenging case load and the tools and equipment to manage them. Our incredible facility, coupled with our exceptional team is the dream of every veterinarian.
Our fast growing, progressive, AAHA accredited 10 doctor emergency, specialty referral and primary care practice has a place on our team for a full-time Associate General Practitioner. New graduates are welcome to apply!
Our 11,000 sq ft facility offers:
• Talented team with several credential technicians • Complete in-house laboratory • CT Scanner with 3D reconstruction software • Endoscopy, Cystoscopy and Bronchoscopy equipment • Hyperbaric Chamber • Digital Radiology Suite • Two Ultrasonography units • Oncology Suite • 2 Surgical Suites • Full Rehabilitation Department including underwater treadmill and therapeutic laser
Comprehensive Salary and Benefit Package:
• Guaranteed base salary starting between $80k - $90k, plus production based bonus. Production potential to $150,000+ for seasoned professional. • 4 day work week • Relocation benefits • Retirement Program – SIMPLE IRA match up to 3% of annual salary • Full cafeteria insurance plan available with benefits bank amount of $175.00/month • Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan—Fully paid by VHA • Life Insurance Plan--$25,000 Policy Fully paid by VHA • Three weeks of paid vacation per year, included in base salary • $1,500 Continuing Education Allowance each year plus up to 5 days off clinics for CE as needed • Paid Professional dues to AVMA, FVMA, RVMS, and one organization of choice in your preferred field • Paid Professional licensing fees • Paid Professional Liability Insurance • Dry Cleaned lab coats available at all times • Uniform Allowance for scrubs and VHA dress uniform • Gold’s gym membership—Fully paid by VHA • Discount on Veterinary Care at VHA • Environment of collaboration with specialists and doctor team • Continued professional development and growth opportunities
Learn about The VHA Way: https://youtu.be/gGrkq-uoAX4 Apply today to MyDreamJob@vhavets.com and find your Happily Ever After.
For more information, please visit us at www.vhavets.com or contact Jim Nash, MHA, CVPM at 813.753.8968.