Can you picture yourself at a friendly, fast-paced, 6-doctor practice close to the ocean and Maine’s largest city? How about one that also challenges and inspires you to continually learn, grow and offer care with compassion and kindness for pets and clients alike?
Falmouth Veterinary Hospital is seeking a licensed veterinarian to join our team. The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in small animal medicine preferable but not mandatory
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Strong surgical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A special area of interest and expertise such as ultrasound, orthopedics, reproduction, nutrition, or geriatrics.
- Special consideration with financial incentive given to those with a strong interest in advanced dental procedures, including dental boarded specialists
Our practice has been AAHA-accredited since 1951. To help us deliver high standard of care, we have on-site ultrasound, digital radiography, class 4 laser, laser surgery, a full, in-house lab and a commitment to treating clients, patients and each other with the utmost respect.
We offer a generous base plus commission salary, 401K, health insurance, CE allowance and vacation package.
Full-time doctors work 4 days a week and rotate to cover Saturdays. Saturdays are counted as one of the 4 days worked as we are open 9 AM to 5 PM.
Interested candidates should email Dr. Brian Graves at: email@example.com or Dr. Douglas Andrews: firstname.lastname@example.org.