Grandview Veterinary Clinic located in Odessa, TX is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our expanding practice!
Grandview Veterinary Clinic is a three doctor practice that is looking to expand! We are the only AAHA accredited practice and only Cat Friendly Certified Practice in the Permian Basin. The doctors and staff at GVC strive to make the clients and the patients experience as comfortable and friendly as possible. With mentoring for young DVMs and consultation between the practitioners, the blend of experience, enthusiasm and current trends offer our clients and patients enhanced treatment and advanced options. In summer 2016, GVC will be launching new puppy and kitten wellness plans. GVC continues to be a progressive practice in the Permian Basin that invites practitioners who want to advance their quality of medicine and provide comprehensive service to its clients to join.
What makes Grandview stand apart?
- Our equipment consists of DR radiography, ultrasound, and telemedicine available for both, expanded in-house laboratory facility and outside lab, K- laser therapy, surgery suite, dental machines and digital dental radiography, anesthetic monitors in surgery and over both scrub sinks, IV pumps, and warming units.
- A stand-alone facility of 5000 sq. ft. equipped with feline only examination room and wellness puppy room, large dog room and an additional examination room, isolation room with a table and stocked for the critical patient, see through hospitalization ward and surgery from the treatment area, large courtyard and an additional building for kennels with room to grow allows the doctors the needed room for practicing.
- Experienced doctors work on base plus commission and new graduates are started out with a base salary.
- Doctor to staff ratio is 4.5/1 for our technician driven practice.
- Each associate takes a three day weekend per month and continuing education, dues and license for Texas are included. Vacation time is available after six months of employment. Associates participate in health insurance, dental and vision upon eligibility.
Midland/Odessa has a growing population of greater than 250,000 with minor league baseball, soccer, football and hockey teams for year round sports enthusiasts. The cities are a gateway to the Big Ben area with wonderful outdoor activities and are close enough to New Mexico for winter skiing. The University of Texas of the Permian Basin is located in Odessa and each city has a community college. The Midland International Airport can put you in Houston or Dallas in around an hour for travel anywhere in the United States and abroad. The people of West Texas are friendly. Big skies, starry nights and wonderful sunsets welcome you.