Imagine spending your downtime in one of the most picturesque places in the United States. Where you are surrounded by spectacular mountains, pristine lakes, and have endless opportunities to explore the beautiful state of Arizona! If you are not a fan of cold weather, constant yard work, or owning snow shovels; we might have the perfect place for you to call home!
Advanced Animal Care is on the hunt for a skilled and highly efficient Associate Veterinarian to join our team full-time. We are a busy and rapidly growing AAHA accredited practice that has been serving Fort Mohave, Arizona since July of 2012. We strongly value our relationships with our customers and consistently drive education and compliance while maintaining an average of over 100 new clients per month. At Advanced Animal Care, we believe that a successful veterinary hospital starts with a supportive and well-educated group of individuals that are passionate about what they do. We also want our employees to develop their own interests within the practice while working together to deliver the best care to our patients as well as the best service to our clients. Our staff takes pride in our modern facility and the unique services we are able to offer our community. Our team's commitment to what we do every day has earned us the Best Veterinarian Community Award for the past 3 years. Sounds pretty appealing, right?
More about us:
- We are a two owner practice consisting of one DVM and one Practice Manager. Each of these individuals has twenty years of experience in the industry.
- We are able to offer advanced dentistry procedures as well as orthopedics.
- We strive to foster an environment with continuous staff mentorship and development.
- We believe that staff happiness and job fulfillment should always be one of our top priorities.
More about you:
- You are driven to provide exemplary service and care every single day.
- You enjoy communication and engaging with clients about their pets.
- You hold a strong leadership presence and solid interpersonal skills.
- You have an excellent medical technique, ideally with three years of experience; recent graduates with intern/residency experience are also of interest!
We offer a competitive compensation package with Pro-Sal opportunities consisting of:
- Membership dues, malpractice insurance, and health insurance contributions.
- 401k match, continued education pay, and holiday pay.
- Two to four weeks of paid vacation per year (based on hours worked).
- Rotating weekends, a flexible schedule (to focus on CE and home life), and a four-day work week!
Still interested? Good, we are too! Please make sure to include your cover letter, update your resume and apply here. A Recruiter will be in touch immediately. For more information about our unique practice, please visit: http://www.aac.vet. We wish you the best of luck in your job search!