VCA Alexandria Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor practice in Alexandria, Virginia.
Experienced Doctors, as well as confident New Grads are welcome to apply.
We’ve been serving the Greater Washington, D.C. community since 1942! VCA Alexandria operates one of the few round-the-clock (24/7) services for veterinary care in the area. Working with a talented and diverse team of ER Associates, General Practice Associates, Licensed Veterinary Technicians, and support staff, this position will allow you to drive your own success by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy and confidence to help critically ill and injured pets. Likewise, you’ll have ample opportunity to draw upon your communication skills and humility when helping clients understand and cope with their pet’s urgent medical needs.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Alexandria adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.